From nursing posts and outreach services, to child health clinics and bustling regional health campuses, the WA Country Health Service plays an important role in the lives of people in our country communities.
Across the state we have:
- Six large regional health campuses located at country regional centres.
- 15 district health campuses that act as hubs for sub-regional health district services.
These health campuses support:
- 46 small hospitals
- 43 health centres and nursing posts
- 24 community-based mental health services
- Four dedicated inpatient mental health services
- 178 facilities where population health teams are based
- Residential aged care facilities.
Our services span across an area of more than 2.5 million square kilometres, from Kalumburu in the Kimberley to Albany in the Great Southern. The population of WACHS's catchment area is 531,510 people with 11 per cent of these people (57,716) identifying as Aboriginal.
Current job openings at WA Country Health Service
No job listings found.