• This is a new role to support increased elective surgery activity in the Peninsula catchment area.
• Salary packaging and staff parking is available on site.
• Enjoy the lifestyle benefits of Frankston and Mornington Peninsula area
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care. To realise this vision we need people who strive for a sense of achievement, take an interest in their individual growth, enjoy innovation and looking for ways to improve and have a passion for communicating and connecting with others.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
• Provide leadership and support clinical pharmacy services to a dedicated surgical site
• Provide preadmission clinic services and advanced scope roles to support safe and effective patient medication management
• Liaise with surgeons and anaesthetics/theatre staff regarding stock and clinical services
• Supervise and train rotational pharmacists
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Essential Criteria - Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice, or an appropriate pharmaceutical qualification eligible for the registration.
• Essential Criteria - Demonstrate ability to work in a team and lead a service with highly developed communication and liaison skills.
• Desirable Criteria - Previous perioperative clinic or operating theatre experience.
• Desirable Criteria - Have experience with using electronic medication management, preferably Cerner trained.
• Desirable Criteria - Relevant or working towards pharmacy postgraduate qualifications.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
This role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Peninsula Health immunisation policy.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.