Job Code: 521733
Employer: Tasmanian Health Service - Launceston General Hospital
Salary: $101,858 to $108,496
Closing application date: 25/03/2019
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Supervisory Pharmacist – Production to coordinate a safe and efficient production service to inpatients and outpatients of the Launceston General Hospital (LGH) and monitor the work of other team members and provide supervision and leadership.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Site Manager (North) , this role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
•Design and implement systems to ensure production supply practices comply with best practice.
•Ensure medication supply practices are in compliance with legal requirements, professional ethics, and departmental and hospital policies.
•Flexible work/life balance
•Attractive Salary Package
•Dynamic team environment
•Commitment to ongoing professional development
1. Extensive hospital pharmacy experience, including 3 years experience in hospital pharmacy manufacturing.
2. Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to lead, supervise and liaise with staff and other health Professionals.
3. Professional qualification or equivalent level of recognised professional competency or a commitment to working towards a qualification or level of competency which supports this specialist position.
4. Knowledge and practical experience in the application of Pharmacy Department policies and procedures including State regulations, professional practice guidelines and the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice that applies to dispensary and manufacturing services.
5. Demonstrated organisational and business skills with the ability to analyse needs, implement plans and prioritise within a strategic framework.
6. Knowledge and understanding of accreditation procedures, quality improvement processes and risk management strategies relating to the dispensary and manufacturing services.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Tom Simpson (03) 6166 8451