• Join a dynamic team providing clinical service using electronic medication management system
• Salary packaging available
• Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
Pharmacy provides a range of clinical services in our acute, sub-acute, mental health and community health services, reporting through to the Executive Director of Medical Services and Clinical Governance.
Under the guidance of Associate Directors of Pharmacy, the rotational pharmacist will work closely with senior pharmacists and clinical educators to deliver safe, personal, effective and connected care to our patients.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Adequate level of clinical knowledge of current drug usage, interactions and counselling.
• Recent hospital pharmacy experience as a clinical pharmacist.
• Highly developed communication and liaison skills.
• Good time management skills.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
You must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Peninsula Health immunisation policy.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.