- Job no: 53823
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory, to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Storeperson Grade 2 (HS2)
- Full time, permanent plus rostered ADO
The Pharmacy services operate across all Alfred Health sites and are well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as significant research output. Operational pharmacy services are an integral part of the Pharmacy department, ensuring safe, appropriate, timely and cost effective delivery of medication to patients and services across Alfred Health.
The Storeperson will manage the daily functions of the Pharmacy Store, including the receiving of pharmaceutical products, general supplies and services in accordance with established procedures and policies. In association with the Pharmacy Distribution and Procurement Team, the position holder will be responsible for stock management, record keeping and quality improvement projects in the Pharmacy Store.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST DEMONSTRATE:
- A patient-centred approach to care
- Excellent knowledge, judgement and reasoning
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise your work and deliver to deadlines
- Problem solving and risk assessment abilities and the ability to use initiative
- Have, or working towards, a Certificate III or IV in a relevant course such as Hospital Pharmacy Technician or Logistics
- Hospital experience desirable
- Project management skills desirable
- Intermediate computer skills essential
- Onsite gym
- Child care
- Discount health insurance
- Salary packaging
If this opportunity sounds like it is for you, click the APPLY button, including your resume and cover letter. Please also include a link to your professional practice portfolio in your application.
Applications close Friday 27th of May at 5PM
All internal applications must be made via the careers page in eHub using your Alfred email address.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jarrod Yip, Deputy Director of Pharmacy on email@example.com or - Tel: +61 3 9076 2061
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
In compliance with the Victorian Chief Health Officer's Mandatory Vaccination Directions, all Alfred health employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 with TGA approved vaccine and must have evidence of their vaccination status.