Employer: Tasmanian Health Service
Salary: $130,864 to $132,297 per annum pro rata
Closing application date: 24/02/2019
Weekend work: Occasional
On-call work: Occasional
Reporting to the Executive Director – Statewide Hospital Pharmacy Operations, this role encompasses a wide range of responsibilities including, but not limited to being a member of the Statewide Pharmacy Executive Committee and represent Statewide Hospital Pharmacy at a high level across the THS.
Provide high level professional leadership to the compounding and cancer pharmacy services across the State which includes:
• compounding (chemotherapy, parenteral nutrition, Hospital in the Home products etc)
• processing of externally-compounded products
• clinical trials
• oncology clinical pharmacy
• maintenance of the ARIA chemotherapy prescribing system; and
• related services
For the Compounding and Cancer Services Portfolio across the State:
• Establish consistent approach to practice and policy
• Undertake strategic planning
• Oversee high level projects
• Establish metrics, monitor, and enhance performance
This position requires a high level of motivation and excellent communication skills, to ensure a consistent provision of clinical pharmacy services across the Tasmanian Health Service.
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Salary packaging is available.
Flexible work / life balance.
Commitment to ongoing professional development.
Registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Tom Simpson, Executive Director Statewide Pharmacy Hospital Operations 03 6166 8451 or 0417 378 267