Senior Renal Pharmacist & Clinical Team Leader
- Exciting opportunity to co-lead a team of dedicated pharmacists within our Medical Specialties team
- Deliver high quality and patient focused renal clinical pharmacy services
- Lead quality improvement initiatives and service development
- Grade 3 or 4 – depending on experience
- Full Time, Permanent position
The RMH Kidney Care is one of the largest comprehensive renal services in Victoria. Comprising of an acute inpatient ward, acute dialysis facility, home training service and 22 regional satellite services, the service consists of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals delivering high quality care to patients. This is a unique opportunity to lead a diverse team of pharmacists:
- Assess, plan and implement clinical pharmacy services
- Deliver high quality patient care
- Supervise clinical practice & patient care activities
- Manage and coordinate your team to achieve patient focused KPIs
- Provide mentoring for pharmacists, technicians, interns and students
- Promote the quality use of medicines by leading quality and safety projects
- Collaborate with key staff within pharmacy, nephrology and across RMH
- Contribute to on call, after hours and weekend services
- Current Registration as a pharmacist with APHRA
- Masters of Clinical Pharmacy
- Extensive experience in delivering clinical pharmacy services
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-developed oral & written communication skills
With a culture focused on respect and inclusivity, our team contributes to high quality and innovative clinical pharmacy services and quality use of medicines. You will also work collaboratively with other disciplines to provide high quality patient care in one of Victoria’s best hospitals.
We are a dynamic and supportive pharmacy team working together to deliver safe, high quality patient care and medicines management.
Why work at The Royal Melbourne Hospital?
- This is a role where your passion and expertise can come together to create a truly defining career opportunity.
- Challenging opportunities to meet your professional development goals in a supportive environment
- Onsite car parking and close to public transport
- Up to $12k tax free earnings through salary packaging
- NZ successful candidates may be eligible for $10k relocation allowance
The RMH stands in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in work and care. We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
Interested? Apply now! Recruitment is ongoing and interviews will commence as soon as suitable applicants are received.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.