Senior Pharmacist Translational Research
- Permanent Part Time
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Build new networks of relationship within and outside organisation
- Progress your career
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Pharmacist who is passionate about Translational Resrearch. This position is based at Box Hill Hospital and regular visits to other sites are expected.
To be successful in this role you will possess the criteria outlined in the position description such as:
- Registered or eligible for registration as a Pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Relevant post-graduate qualification at PhD or Masters level which includes significant research component
- Current and advanced hospital pharmacy experience
- Extensive experience in the completion of research projects
- Author on publications in peer reviewed journals
- Primary author and presenter at a SHPA or equivalent conference
- Presentations or publications on clinical pharmacy topics
- Ability to search and analyse medical and paramedical literature
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence