- Permanent – Ongoing
- Full-time – 80 hours per fortnight, with ADO
- Classification code – Hospital Pharmacist Grade 3 SX6 - SX81
- Alfred Location
- Staff benefits
The Pharmacy services operate over 4 sites within Alfred Health and incorporate extensive clinical, education and research programmes involving training interns, undergraduate and postgraduate pharmacists and overseas research students. Services have been aligned with the Alfred Health clinical programme structure. Pharmacists are essential members of all clinical teams and have a critical role in patient management. Their understanding of medications, therapeutics, and medicine management ensures Alfred Health patients receive the best possible care.
The service has 3 key priorities:
- Medication Safety
- Cost effective use of medicines
- Delivery of specialist pharmacy expertise at critical points in the patient care pathway
Alfred Health is currently seeking a Senior Clinical Pharmacist with expertise in rehabilitation services for the role of Senior Clinical Pharmacist- Rehabilitation. In this role, you will be expected to develop and lead innovative extended scope of practice programs, and develop new programs to better care for our patients. You will lead and develop a team of motivated pharmacists and work alongside some of the country's best clinical practitioners. Research and education will be a core focus of your practice. The Alfred Health Rehabilitation service is a diverse specialty within Alfred Health, and investment has produced significant growth in this area, particularly with regard to ABI (state wide service). Rehabilitation at Alfred Health consist of inpatient units and a range of specialised outpatient clinics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to demonstrate leadership and make complex decisions.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Customer and patient focus
- Registered pharmacist with AHPRA
- Clinical pharmacy experience in a major teaching hospital in neurology or a related area
- Credentialed or a portfolio that demonstrates progression towards credentialing as Advanced (Level 2 or 3) on the Australian Advanced Level Framework highly desirable
- Salary packaging
- Novated leasing
- Onsite gym
- Easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Karen Samuel on email@example.com.