• Opportunity to lead and facilitate the safe and high-quality use of medicines
• Work collaboratively with a supportive team
• Frankston, Mornington Peninsula & surrounding locations
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Pharmacist – Quality Use of Medicines supports the safe and judicious use of medicines across Peninsula Health.
The role is responsible for maintaining systems that measure all aspects of the medication management cycle. The successful candidate will be an active participate in and provide leadership for the Peninsula Health Medication Management Committee and Drug & Therapeutics Committee.
The role oversees the Decision Support pharmacist who provides up to date evidence summaries to the Drug and Therapeutics Committee to support decision making for formulary and individual patient usage applications.
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Demonstrated knowledge of Standard 4 of the National Standards for Quality and Safety in Healthcare
• Ability to collaborate effectively within multidisciplinary team.
• Demonstrated ability to implement change in a collaborative way and customer focus
• Participation in the broad hospital pharmacy environment, demonstrated by membership in relevant professional organisations and participation in appropriate forums
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.