Position Title: Senior Pharmacist - Outreach (Thursday Island)
Location: Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service,
- Comprising salary between $112,241.00 - $120,780.00 p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Professional development
The Senior Pharmacist will deliver high level pharmacy services and medication management services within the Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Service at Thursday Island Hospital as a member of a multidisciplinary team to stakeholders/ customers of Queensland Health in accordance with National and State policies and initiatives.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated high level of evidence based knowledge, expertise and skill in identifying high-risk patients and managing complex medication regimens including demonstrated knowledge of current legal requirements of the Pharmacy Act, Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulations - Queensland Health, Standards for the Uniform Scheduling of Drugs and Poisons, and all related legislation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical pharmacy services of a complex nature, where established principles, procedures and methods require some expansion, adaptation or modification.
Enquiries: Janelle Dockray – (07) 4069 0253
Job Ad Reference: TC388558
Application Details: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TC388558
Closing Date: Friday, 22 October 2021