Department of Health
Position Profile: In this role you will:
- Provide expert knowledge in respect of electronic medicine management systems, including pharmacy software and pharmacy automation hardware.
- Aim to optimise patient safety and the provision of high quality pharmacy service care by coordinating the implementation and maintenance of electronic medicine management systems.
- Ensure practice is in accordance to the Pharmacy Board of Australia Registration Standards, the Pharmacy Board of Australia Codes and Guidelines including the Pharmacy Code of Conduct for Registered Health Practitioners and NMHS policies and guidelines.
- Salary: HSO Level P3 $117,368 - $121,402 p.a.
For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Andrew Campbell on 08 6457 3903.
- Please apply online (www.jobs.health.wa.gov.au ).
- Write a statement addressing all the Essential Selection Criteria as well as Desirable Criteria 2, 4 and 5 (See attached Job Description Form).
- Provide a detailed curriculum vitae which summarises your skills, registrations, qualifications, experience and how you are able to meet the position requirements.