- Full-Time – 80 hours per fortnight plus ADO
- Fixed-term contract 1 year (Parental Leave Cover)
- Classification code – Hospital Pharmacist Grade 3 (SX6 – SX81)
- Alfred location
- Great staff benefits
The Pharmacy services operate across all 4 Alfred Health sites and are well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as significant research output.
The Alfred Health Clinical Trials Pharmacy Service provides quality, efficient and cost-effective investigational drug services across all four of our campuses. The department is based at the Alfred but oversees the quality and governance and financial management of over 300 trials both commercial and local investigator led.
The Clinical Trials Pharmacy partners with several remote, regional and outer metropolitan hospitals, providing support, education and training to new and developing clinical trial pharmacy services. Providing patients in these areas with improved access to clinical trials.
The Clinical Trials Pharmacy plays a key role in the whole clinical trials process from ethics submission through to audits and inspections from international regulatory bodies.
To succeed as the Senior Pharmacist –Clinical Trials at Alfred Health you need to demonstrate:
- Excellent clinical skills and knowledge with a relevant clinical post-graduate qualification as well as credentialing or a portfolio that demonstrates progression towards credentialing at Advanced Stage 2 or 3 on the Australian Advanced Level Framework.
- Extensive experience in the provision of clinical trial pharmacy services
- Patient-centred approach to care
- A proven ability to manage staff, change and service development
- Excellent communication and time management skills with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise your work and deliver to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered pharmacist in Australia
- Relevant post-graduate qualification highly desirable
- Clinical trials pharmacy experience with a demonstrated understanding of contemporary practice in hospital clinical pharmacy services
- Exhibit the ability to work and communicate effectively with pharmacy staff and other health professionals.
Alfred Health offers fantastic benefits for staff including easy public transport access and discounted staff car parking, 24/7 gym, salary packaging and onsite childcare.
If you are interested in this position or would like any further details, please contact Adam Cunningham (Lead Pharmacist – Clinical Trials) on 9076 2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also contact James Wei (Lead Pharmacist – Leadership, Management and Culture) on email@example.com.
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Applications close at the end of Sunday 28th August 2022.
To apply: https://www.livehire.com/job/alfredhealth/55342
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.