TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Senior Oncology Pharmacist
- Graham St, Shepparton
- Permanent full time
- 80 hours per fortnight with ADO
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in our region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site.
About the role
The Senior Oncology Pharmacist is responsible for leading and coordinating the clinical and operational services in the specialist areas of oncology and haematology across GV Health. You will be responsible for providing advice and information to health practitioners, managing drug usage and manufacturing services as well as relevant education and quality activities within the Pharmacy Department.
We are looking for
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist with a minimum of 2 years' relevant experience
- Postgraduate qualification in clinical pharmacy and management/leadership or equivalent skills and experience
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing a complex workload
- The ability to implement new initiatives and build a positive workplace culture.
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 3 June 2021
For further information and to apply, please visit our website http://www.gvhealth.org.au/careers/current-vacancies/