• Join a collaborative and dynamic team
• Use advanced technology in your daily activities
• Salary packaging and easy on-site parking available
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
• Support our current team of highly skilled pharmacists to provide clinical services either on wards or Dispensary
• Provide clinical pharmacy services to ensure medication use is safe, personal, effective and services are efficient.
• Provide connected care, ensuring appropriate communication is effective between health care providers, both internally and external at transition of care.
• Ensure provision of safe, high quality care
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Adequate level of clinical knowledge of current drug usage, interactions and counselling.
• Recent hospital pharmacy experience as a clinical pharmacist.
• Highly developed communication and liaison skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with Electronic Medication Management systems (EMM), preferably Cerner.
• Recent experience in specialised areas of practice such as Intensive Care and Emergency Department
• Experience with iPharmacy dispensing software.
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from all cultural backgrounds. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.