Based in Gippsland, Latrobe Regional Health are looking for a Grade 3 Pharmacist to join our Pharmacy Department on a part time, ongoing basis.
The Regional Pharmacist will travel to Morwell, Leongatha and Korumburra Health services to provide Pharmacy Services such as medication chart review, clinical advice and medicine supplies among other duties.
LRH employees enjoy access to:
- Free access to our Staff Wellbeing Centre offering a range of health education and wellbeing services
- Access to ongoing development through daily education sessions, bespoke training and career & study support
- Tailored flexible work options to support work life balance, including ADO’s, 5 weeks leave, regional salary packaging and additional purchased leave
- Fantastic social club activities and diverse and inclusive workplace activities
- Workplace Wellbeing programs and activities uniquely designed for LRH staff
We are looking for candidates with:
- Registration with AHPRA as a Pharmacist, without restriction
- Experience as, at least, a Grade 2 Hospital Pharmacist across a broad range of areas such as surgical, medical, rehab, mental health and oncology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
For more information about this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to contact Louise McMahon on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
LRH was proud to be the recipient of the 2022 Premier’s Health Service of the Year (Medium) Award. This prestigious award recognises the amazing work of our team in driving change and improvement in the health outcomes for the Victorian community.
We are located 150 km east of Melbourne, and LRH is the regional provider of a broad range of specialist health services including hospital based, sub-acute and mental health services across Gippsland.
Now is an exciting time to join the LRH team, with $217 million expansion nearing completion, offering improved maternity and paediatric facilities, larger intensive care unit, increase medical and surgical beds and additional operating theatres.
Diversity and Inclusion
We actively embrace workforce diversity, equity and inclusion, and encourage applications from across our community, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. LRH’s Aboriginal Hospital Liaison Officer is available to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent applicants and can be contacted on (03) 5173 8653.
IMPORTANT: All staff employed in the healthcare sector are required to be vaccinated for 3 COVID-19 doses and current season influenza vaccination, unless a valid medical exemption applies.