Employer: The Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia
Closing application date: 25/08/2019
This is a fixed-term position with flexible hours, either full or part-time will be considered for the right candidate.
Over the twelve months this position will coordinate the development of Standards of Practice for areas of specialty practice and facilitate an update of sections of the Clinical Pharmacy Standard of Practice. Able to liaise confidently with leading pharmacists, as the successful candidate you will have substantial experience in hospital pharmacy, excellent communication and project management skills and a proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities. Strong writing and editing skills are also essential.
- Project manage the revision of key sections of the Clinical Pharmacy Standard of Practice in consultation with key SHPA expert groups
- Project manage the development or updating of Standards of Practice for Specialty Practice streams to achieve timely publication
- Liaise respectfully with SHPA committees on Standards of Practice including prompting comments, reflecting discussions and revising multiple documents.
- Manage consultation processes for Standards.
- Consult with relevant external stakeholders on Standards of Practice as they develop
- Writing and structural editing draft Standards of Practice.
- Liaising with publisher and journal for publication of Standards.
- Support for Specialty Practice as required.
We’re proud of who we are and what we can offer our team:
- Competitive salary
- Generous salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and social team who work hard but also love a laugh
- Enviable Collingwood location close to some of the best coffee and food in Melbourne
- Office dogs
About the company
We are a medium-sized, member-based organisation in the health sector. We have busy and quiet periods, though lately, mostly busy! We believe in healthy work/life balance; employee well-being is very important to us.
We foster a collaborative culture and cultivate a positive approach to our day-to-day workload. We like to share a laugh, while remaining serious about the important work that we do. If you’d like to learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit us at www.shpa.org.au.
Sound good? We’d love to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate pharmacy qualification and registration as a pharmacist
- Substantial clinical pharmacy experience obtained in a hospital setting
- Strong understanding of hospital pharmacy areas of specialty practice
- Demonstrated experience producing written materials, I.e. journal articles, curriculum, reports
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including meeting regular deadlines
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with committees
- Highly personable with a willing and positive approach to working within a small team
- Advanced computer skills including high level proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
- Writing and editing qualification
- Interest in research
- Previous experience in a membership organisation
Either full or part-time will be considered for the right candidate. Regular attendance at teleconferences after hours is required. Generous salary packaging is also available.
How to ApplyVia this website