Job Code: 14787
Employer: Eastern Health
Closing application date: 19/03/2018
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care and community health services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
A highly sought after opportunity exists for an experienced pharmacy manager to lead the dedicated team at Eastern Health. As the Program Director – Pharmacy you will drive strategy and direction, clinical safety, quality and risk management as well as financial and activity performance. Inpatient electronic medication management is in place in four of the five sites services by an on-site pharmacy department.
Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments. Our enthusiastic team of pharmacists and technicians are dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care to our patients at the time they are most needed. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development, clinical education and innovation and improvement. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities.
- Friendly & supportive team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Salary packaging options.
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals.
- Behaviour which exemplifies the Eastern Health vision and values.
- Ability to lead a team of highly experienced and qualified people to achieve the best from them in the interests of safe, high quality care for patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of organisational change concepts and practices.
- Development of self and others.
- Optimism and positivity.
- Resilience and self-care.
- Adaptability and continuous improvement focus.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Strategic perspective with a keen ability to also consider the detail.
- Clinical qualification and registration.
• Clinical qualification and registration.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Matt Sharp, MATT.SHARP@EASTERNHEALTH.ORG.AU (03) 9881 1806