Pharmacy Workforce Coordinator
- Eastern Health Pharmacy Department
- Based in Box Hill Hospital
- HS2 Part Time Permanent (64 hours a fortnight/Monday to Friday)
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments. Our enthusiastic team of pharmacists and technicians are dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care to our patients at the time they are most needed. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development and clinical education. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
About the role
An exciting new opportunity exists at Eastern Health for an administrative officer to join our team and support operational capacity of the pharmacy departments across Eastern Health. The role will have a range of responsibilities, with key focuses in effective and efficient staff rostering and allocation, departmental orientation of new staff and perform a range of administrative task to support and assist in the day to day function of the pharmacy.
Please refer to the position description for the full list of responsibilities.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience in rostering and workforce coordination
- Ability to function with high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and data management skills (i.e. intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs)
Please refer to the position description for the full list of requirements.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence