Job Code: VG/1307793
Employer: Central Gippsland Health
Salary: Full time - $47,881-$54,251 plus super
Closing application date: 04/12/2017
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Hospital Pharmacy Technician to join the team at the Pharmacy Department of Central Gippsland Health.
You will be working in a dynamic hospital pharmacy environment as part of a diverse team which includes pharmacists, pharmacy interns and experienced pharmacy technicians.
The position suits someone who is a team player with excellent communication and computing skills, a desire to continually learn and improve and the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment. The successful applicant will report to the Director of Pharmacy and work within a team to provide support for technical duties , such as dispensing, supply of medications to clinical areas, liaising with remote sites to facilitate medication supply and active participation in medication safety and other department projects. Active participation in training opportunities is a key requirement of the role and will be facilitated by CGH.
CGH offers excellent terms and conditions including salary packaging and support. A career with us is a rewarding experience, offering great prospects for career diversity and professional development.
Applications must include:
- Cover letter addressing key items in the Position Description and including qualifications, experience and technical capabilities
- Current resume detailing previous experience, training and the names and telephone numbers of two (2) relevant referees
- Opportunity to work independently and as part of a team to provide excellent service to our patients
- Support to pursue education opportunities
- Access to Salary Packaging
- Option to join the CGH Social Club
- Employment conditions in line with Victorian Public Health Sector – Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers Enterprise Agreement
- Excellent communication skills
- General computer skills
- Current drivers licence
Preference will be given to the following attributes:
- Hospital or community pharmacy experience
- Certificate III or IV in Hospital/Health Services Pharmacy Support or equivalent
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Michelle Garner, firstname.lastname@example.org (03) 5143 8610