- Flexible working hours
- Multiple Positions
- Casual Opportunities
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
The position includes (but not limited to):
- the opportunity to participate in medicine distribution from purchasing to imprest, dispensing and extemporaneous manufacturing
- compounding aseptic and chemotherapy in a modern, purpose built facility
- the potential to work in specialist areas such as clinical trials
- joining a friendly and supportive team to provide pharmaceutical care for patients
- access to employee benefits including ADOs, salary packaging, staff discounts and employee assistance
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- have experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- have the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- have strong interest in aseptic manufacturing including cytotoxic manufacturing
Other skills that are desirable, but not essential, include:
- have completed a Certificate 3 or 4 in Hospital/Health Services Pharmacy Support
- Aseptic manufacturing skills including in the Laminar Air Flow (LAF) and Cytotoxic (Downflow) setting
- experience with Merlin software for dispensing and stock management
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- eMercury 24230
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence