Job Code: 27729
Employer: Bendigo Health
Salary: Grade 1 (TF1) or 2 (TH6)
Closing application date: 03/12/2019
The successful applicant will be working closely with a team of pharmacists, dispensing medications for patients at Bendigo Health. Duties will include ordering, stock control, re-filling of stock on wards, assistance with dispensing and some clerical duties. Experience as a hospital Pharmacy Technician is highly desirable, as well as competent computer skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
Applicants must have completed or be willing to complete the Hospital Pharmacy Technicians course to become a Grade 2 Technician.
- Salary Packaging (meals and entertainment and accommodation)
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Free immunisations
- Social club
- Smoke free environment
- Have completed Grade 2 training or a willingness to complete the relevant training to achieve Grade 2 (certifiate III in Hospital/Health Services Pharmacy Support). – Experience as a hospital Pharmacy Technician is highly desirable.
- Capacity to produce work in an efficient manner whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- A personal approach which is positive, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- A willingness and ability to learn.
- Ability to give excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
Bendigo Health is a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. Our organisation vision is “Healthy communities and world class healthcare”.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join our pharmacy team on a full-time, ongoing basis. This role involves the provision of pharmacy services including operational services, dispensing and supply to wards and units. Other duties include participation in the pharmacy department’s quality improvement and medication safety program. You will provide a safe and efficient pharmacy service to the hospital and contribute to the development of our pharmacy services.
This position will suit a Pharmacy Technician with experience in hospital pharmacy.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Paul O'Brien 03 5454 9003