Job Code: 17213
Employer: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Closing application date: 25/09/2019
The Pharmacy Technician works as an active member of the pharmacy team to provide safe, rational and cost-effective pharmaceutical care for patients of the centre, centre staff and others by arrangement.
You will be part of the Pharmacy team that ensures optimal patient care and experience.
For further information about this opportunity, please review the position description on the Peter Mac Careers website https://petermac.mercury.com.au or contact us for a confidential discussion.
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
Essential candidate requirements:
- Completion of approved pharmacy technician training course or equivalent.
- VCE or equivalent with a maths subject.
- Keyboard skills with some computer experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a hospital pharmacy technician.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours, including weekend work from time to time.
- Ability to work under the direction or supervision of a pharmacist as a member of the pharmacy team in accordance with legislative requirements and Pharmacy Board of Australia Guidelines.
How to ApplyVia this website
Further Information: Tess Rivers 03 8559 5201