- Limited Term, Part Time (3 days a week - 24 months )
- Progress your career in public health sector
- Work across different sites
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician who would like to join the pharmacy team at Maroondah Hospital. This is a permanent part time position (3 days per week) based at Maroondah Hospital and may include rotations to other Eastern Health Pharmacy sites when appropriately trained. Additional shifts up may become available if interested. Training and orientation will be provided by the Senior Pharmacy Technician.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Certificate III or IV in Hospital/Health Services Pharmacy Support
- Knowledge of medication names and experience with the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Experience in hospital pharmacy (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to accurately dispense prescriptions
- Highly developed interpersonal and leadership experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence