- Casual role
- Classification code - Pharmacy Student (RQ9)
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service. Our Pharmacy Service is well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as having significant research output.
As a pharmacy student employed at Alfred Health, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with operational tasks such as dispensing, sterile manufacturing and stock management in the Pharmacy Store
- Display professional conduct in a way that is expected of a health care professional in terms of appearance, punctuality, communication and behaviour
- Work is available on weekdays, after-hours and weekends, and successful applicants are expected to maintain recency of practice by participating in vacant shifts every month
- Maintain professional recency by completing all mandatory training requirements and be responsive to communication from senior line managers and the Pharmacy Workforce team
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Currently enrolled in an approved pharmacy degree as determined by the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
- Community pharmacy experience desirable
- Second or Third-year degree experience desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Want to know more?
Enquires please contact Lauren Crawley, Senior Pharmacist - Learning and Development on (03) 9076 2061 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Applications close: 11pm Thursday, 5th October 2023
To apply: https://www.livehire.com/job/alfredhealth/65538