- Job no: 58265
- Category: Allied Health and Medical Science, Pharmacy
Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education. We are the main provider of health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne, from ambulatory to inpatient and home and community-based services.
- Casual role
- Classification code - Pharmacy Student (RQ9)
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service. Our Pharmacy Service is well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as having significant research output.
As a pharmacy student employed at Alfred Health, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with operational tasks such as dispensing, sterile manufacturing, stock management in the Pharmacy Store
- Behave in a way that is expected of a health care professional in terms of appearance, punctuality, communication and behaviour.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Currently enrolled in an approved pharmacy degree as determined by the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
- Community pharmacy experience desirable
- Second or Third year experience desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Want to know more?
Enquires please contact Erica Marsom, Senior Pharmacist - Workforce and Development at (03) 9076 2061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted electronically via the Alfred Health website - applications forwarded to the contact email address will not be considered.
Applications close on Sunday, August 28th 2022
Alfred Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All Alfred Health employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine and must provide evidence of their vaccination status. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.