- Casual role
- Classification code - Pharamcy Student (RQ9)
- Alfred location
- Staff benefits
Alfred Health provides health services to people living in the inner southeast suburbs of Melbourne and is a major provider of specialist services to people across Victoria. We operate across three outstanding inpatient facilities, The Alfred, Caulfield, and Sandringham Hospitals, and also provide specialist services to the state HIV and Sexual Medicine tertiary service. Our Pharmacy Service is well recognised nationally and internationally for high quality, innovative, patient-focused services, education and training programmes as well as having significant research output.
As a pharmacy student employed at Alfred Health, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with operational tasks such as dispensing, sterile manufacturing, stock management in the Pharmacy Store
- Preparing COVID-19 vaccines as part of the vaccination service roll-out
- Behave in a way that is expected of a health care professional in terms of appearance, punctuality, communication and behaviour.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Currently enrolled in an approved pharmacy degree as determined by the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
- Community pharmacy experience desirable
- Second or Third year experience desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- Salary Packaging
- Discount Health Insurance
- Onsite Gym
- Child care services
Want to know more?
Enquires please contact Steven Walker, Lead Pharmacist - Workforce and Development on 03 9076 2061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 26th September