- Undertake a team management role within a busy private hospital setting supported by Barwon Health
- Expand your management and clinical pharmacy experience
- Gain invaluable experience in an exciting role
About the role
As the Pharmacy Manager, you will undertake management and clinical roles in the day-to-day operation of the St John of God Pharmacy Service. You will provide advice on service performance, planning and innovation to the Director of Pharmacy Barwon Health and senior staff at St John of God Hospital Geelong.
Duties of your role include, but not limited to:
- Regularly monitor drug use to provide a cost efficient service.
- Liaise between required stakeholders across campuses to ensure consistency of quality services across Barwon Health.
- Provide medicine related education to clinical staff to enhance knowledge, medication safety and quality use of medicines