Job Code: 524788
Employer: Tasmanian Health Service - Launceston General Hospital
Salary: $104,257 to $111,051 per annum
Closing application date: 09/02/2020
Oversee the provision of the full range of pharmacy services provided to the primary health facilities operated by the Tasmanian Health Service, including dispensing, supply, clinical pharmacy review, and support for medication management policy and practice.
Supervise the Specialist Pharmacists, Pharmacists, and Pharmacy Technicians working in the primary health pharmacy service.
- Extensive experience in hospital pharmacy in a range of practice settings or services.
- Detailed understanding of Commonwealth and State medication and pharmacy-related funding systems, practice standards, and legislation.
- Understanding of the legislative, clinical, and practical aspects of medication management in relation to rural acute and subacute services.
- Experience in leadership and management.
- Experience in developing and providing training to pharmacy, medical, and nursing staff.
- Demonstrated strategic and management skills relevant to managing a hospital pharmacy service.
- Experience in the development and implementation of programs to improve multidisciplinary medication management.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures for application by a range of health professionals.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, representation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Kristy Coleman 03 67776733