Pharmacy Inventory Manager | Administrative role
- Work across multiple sites
- Be part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Progress your career
- Work within the public sector
About Eastern Health
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and statewide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacy Inventory Manager who is passionate about establishing and monitoring pharmacy inventories and stock management at a large public health service. The is a permanent full time position based at the Eastern Health acute sites: Box Hill, Maroondah and Angliss Hospitals. Visits to other sites such as Peter James Centre and Wantirna Health are also required.
This position falls under the Victorian Public Health Sector (Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Workers) Single Interest Enterprise Agreement 2016-2020 as a HS2.
Please refer to the attached position description for full details. Some of the essential criteria include:
- Implement a stock expiry monitoring system across all Eastern Health pharmacy sites, ensuring short dated stock is identified and cycled to higher use area or on-sold
- support the high cost stock cycle counts & provide an independent review of high cost stock levels
- Alignment of Stock levels held in Pharmacy Stores (Forecasting & Min/Max Planning) with recommendations
- Manage the reduction of critical, slow moving and obsolete stock
- Review and alignment of Pharmacy stores across the organisation in collaboration with site based Dispensary Leads and Senior Pharmacy Technicians
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Generous Salary Packaging
If you have the ability and drive to make a difference take hold of this opportunity and apply today!
For full details refer to the attached Position Description and direct all enquiries to the contact person listed.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory police records check.
You must have the right to permanently live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Please submit all applications online.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence