Job Code: 523642
Employer: Tasmanian Health Service
Salary: $88,192 to $98,170 per annum
Closing application date: 24/05/2019
Facilitate education and training of undergraduate, intern, general level and new-to-hospital pharmacists in hospital pharmacy practice. Participate in the design, implementation and evaluation of pharmacy practitioner development programs, catering to the hospitals of the North and North West regions.
1. Extensive experience in pharmacy practice in a variety of practice settings, including clinical pharmacy services.
2. Experience in providing undergraduate or postgraduate education and supervision of pharmacy students and early career pharmacists.
3. Experience in the use of competency development frameworks (such as SHPA ClinCAT).
4. Highly developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate with sensitivity and respect. Demonstrated ability to foster good teamwork and a positive attitude to the workplace.
5. Demonstrated high level understanding of the practice development needs of hospital pharmacies, and a sound understanding of the principles of adult learning.
6. Demonstrated ability to contribute to clinical research activities, including assisting with the supervision of undergraduate, intern and general level pharmacists undertaking Quality Use of Medicines (QUM) projects.
7. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, to meet goals and objectives and prioritise and manage tasks.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Kristy Coleman 0436 646 678