Job Code: 17355
Employer: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Closing application date: 15/11/2019
The Pharmacy department at Peter Mac provides a comprehensive patient-focused service, incorporating all facets of innovative clinical pharmacy practice.
As Pharmacy Compounding Technician you will participate as an active member of the pharmacy team to provide safe, rational and cost-effective pharmaceutical care for patients of the centre and centre staff.
Peter Mac offers its employees the following benefits:
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
To be successful in this role, applicants must:
- Have completed an approved pharmacy technician training course or equivalent, or willingness to undertake course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a hospital pharmacy technician.
- Willingness to be flexible in working hours, including weekend work from time to time.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly:
Further Information: Tess Rivers 03 8559 5208