Job Code: 1440980
Employer: Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
Salary: As negotiated
Closing application date: 02/04/2020
Fantastic opportunities exist to join BRHS in a Grade 1 or 2 role. Enjoy a rewarding work environment, large enough to provide challenge and variety, small enough to make a real difference.
Enthusiastic pharmacy professionals are sought to join our dedicated and supportive Pharmacy team at BRHS. These roles present a great opportunity to expand your professional skills and knowledge in a hospital pharmacy environment and progress your career. Based in a beautiful part of Victoria, working for BRHS will enable you to have a fantastic work/life balance and pursue your career goals. Flexibility exists with these roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
The Pharmacy Department at BRHS offers comprehensive pharmacy services to all areas of the health service and also supplies medication, drug information and support to external clients, other smaller hospitals, bush nursing centres and community health centres in East Gippsland.
We are seeking a professional who is customer focussed and has a flexible and collaborative approach to their work. The incumbent will receive strong professional development support and being a generalist hospital role will have the opportunity to broaden their skills across the health service and develop knowledge in areas such as cytotoxic pharmacy if this is an area of interest.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Initial accommodation support
- An extensive range of salary packaging options enabling you to increase your total remuneration
- Professional development leave and support
- Scholarship program
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Proven record of achievement in a pharmacy service environment with the ability to manage medications in line with legal and professional requirements
- A good working knowledge of the PBS system
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Margie Griffiths, Chief Pharmacist 03 5150 3485