We have an opportunity for a pharmacist with sound experience and clinical knowledge to oversee our Inventory Systems. This position would be ideal for a candidate who is seeking ‘school hours’ (5 hours/day five days per week).
The Inventory Systems Pharmacist is a position with key responsibilities for the administration and maintenance of inventory systems to ensure safe, accurate and efficient operation of pharmacy procurement and supply processes and to ensure compliance with legislative, Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) contractual and other purchasing agreement requirements. The Inventory Systems Pharmacist may also be called upon to provide dispensary assistance (rare occurrence).
We are looking for someone who is:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Committed to providing quality pharmacy services
- Ideally experienced in working in a hospital pharmacy dispensary setting
- Dedicated to promoting medication safety and the quality use of medicines
- Proficient in drug information retrieval and has a sound clinical knowledge base,
- Prior experience in managing inventory systems and overseeing stock management issues would be highly desirable.
Join our friendly team in making a difference to the lives of thousands of our patients and their loved ones.