Job Code: JV0455
Employer: Friendly Society Private Hospital
Salary: $73,798 up to $95,151
Closing application date: 13/04/2020
Do you have a curiosity to learn and want to expand your pharmacy skills? This is a unique opportunity for either a newly registered pharmacist or an experienced pharmacist seeking new skills and challenges. This role will develop your skills through working closely with the oncology team and will also retain your community pharmacist skills by providing support in the hospital pharmacy. No previous experience in a hospital or oncology setting is required as training will be provided by the Chief Pharmacist.
As a part of The Friendlies team, you will enjoy:
- Attractive salary packaging options and a variety of additional discounts and benefits within our hospital and pharmacies
- Career development opportunities and commitment to ongoing training, education and professional development
- Family friendly work environment close to professional child care services
Find out more about why The Friendlies is a great place to work at https://thefriendlies.org.au
Strong emphasis will be placed on your ability to demonstrate the organisations values of Courage, Diligence, Compassion, Wisdom and Friendliness, as well as their ability to commit to and apply these values in the workplace.
Key Selection Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and current registration with AHPRA as a pharmacist in Queensland
- Ability to develop and learn new skills in hospital and community pharmacy
- Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and client management skills
- Demonstrated high level of computer literacy including dispensary software
Bundaberg and the Coral Coast is a thriving regional hub in South-East Queensland, only a short 45-minute flight, or 4 hour drive from Brisbane. The area lays claim to the internationally renowned Southern Great Barrier Reef, pristine beaches, abundant hinterland & agricultural landscapes, the Bundaberg Rum Distillery, Bundaberg Ginger Beer Factory, Mon Repos Turtle Rookery, and is also the home of the famous aviator Bert Hinkler.
Some additional notable features of our highly sought after region include a climate second to none, strong business growth, affordable living, modern shopping facilities, plentiful tourism destinations, and diverse economic opportunities.
Bundaberg also offers easy access to a wide variety of services including 3 major hospitals, a large number of quality public and private schools, CQUniversity, TAFE, public transport and an airport within the city limits.
Affectionately known as The Friendlies, we have become a leading employer of choice due to our friendly and values based culture, as well as our ongoing commitment to staff development and training. With 76% of our workforce stating that our organisation is ‘Truly a great place to work’ we think we are on the right track!
How to ApplyFurther Information:
Contact: Jodi Spencer 07 4331 1040