Pharmacist – Multiple Positions & Sites
- International, Community pharmacy and private hospital experience is recognised
- Full Time, Part Time, Casual, Permanent & Temporary opportunities
- $63,050.00 - $113,911.20 p.a. (dependent on experience)
- Work across multiple sites across at Eastern Health
- Generous salary + superannuation + salary packaging options
Are you looking to live and work in a world city like Melbourne?
Are you a qualified & passionate pharmacist looking for a new challenge?
Come join us at Eastern Health!
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
Eastern Health is currently looking for passionate and experienced Pharmacists to join our Pharmacy Departments. Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments, located across the eastern region of Melbourne. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development and clinical education. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
As part of our large recruitment drive, we have opportunities for those looking for the next step in their careers, those looking for a tree change or simply something on the side.
Our pharmacists are supported by a broad multidisciplinary team and we welcome pharmacists from the community and private healthcare sectors to apply. All relevant experience will be considered.
For more information on the work we do as Pharmacists at Eastern Health, click on the link below:
To be successful in these roles you will possess:
- Current pharmacist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Previous pharmacists experience (community or hospital)
- Highly developed interpersonal experience
- A strong commitment to high quality care
- The ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Excellent communication skills
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. An offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health is a child safe organisation, committed to promoting the wellbeing and cultural safety of Aboriginal children, children with disabilities and all children in their diversity.
Eastern Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that welcomes and values all people. We recognise that diversity is essential in ensuring Eastern Health provides the best service to its consumers.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, those from the LGBTIQ+ community, people living with disability and those from a culturally and linguistically diverse background, are strongly encouraged to apply. Those seeking support in submitting an application are welcome to contact the hiring manger listed or feel free to contact the Talent Acquisition team.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence
**Please note applications will be screened upon receipt and advertising may close prior to the closing date.**