Job Code: HPS2038 #542
Employer: HPS Pharmacies
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Closing application date: 09/03/2018
HPS Pharmacies is seeking a suitably qualified Pharmacist in Charge with a strong commercial and business focus and proven leadership and management skills.
Critical to the success of this role is a demonstrated track record in working with and achieving key performance indicators and financial outcomes, ideally developed within a retail or commercial pharmacy environment.
The Pharmacist in Charge works under our Pharmacy Manager at Norwest, leading a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing contemporary, consistent and cost effective hospital pharmacy services including clinical, imprest and dispensing.
This full time role is accountable for:
- Lead, develop, motivate and mentor a team of Pharmacists and Technicians to deliver consistent high quality services
- Grow the business and improve the financial performance of the site through achievement of budgets and other targets
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Undertake business analysis to identify trends and opportunities and resolve issues for the site
- Provide support to the Pharmacy Manager
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
To apply: please complete our online application form and attach your resume and a cover letter addressing the above key responsibilities and attributes.
- Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job
- An offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance
- Maintain up-to-date vaccinations in accordance with client requirements and HPS policy
You will possess the following attributes:
- Strong business acumen and commercial focus
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Excellent people skills
- Extensive pharmacy management experience in a retail or commercial environment
- Proven experience in effectively leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- Analytical thinking, judgement and the ability to develop appropriate solutions
- Hospital pharmacy management experience desirable
- Current registration with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- Membership of Pharmaceutical Defence Limited (PDL)
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Barbara Venn-Brown, Pharmacy Manager, Barbara.Venn-Brown@hpspharmacies.com.au 0437 403 231