Job Code: Pharmacist
Employer: Maryborough District Health Service
Salary: As per Award
Closing application date: 15/10/2017
The Maryborough District Health Service provides acute, dental, aged care and primary care services over three campuses. It is one of the largest employers in the region. Maryborough is a great place to live or an easy commuting distance from the larger cities of Bendigo and Ballarat.
An exciting opportunity exists for an AHPRA registered pharmacist seeking an in-charge part-time role that will include providing a clinical pharmacy service, promotion of medication safety, and the management of a pharmacy service in a progressive rural hospital.
The successful applicant will obtain the following:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Recent hospital Pharmacy experience
- Skilled provision of clinical pharmacy services
- Management experience and team leadership skills required
Applications are to include a covering letter, resume and response to the key selection criteria, and be submitted by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
MDHS is an equal opportunity employer. Appointments are subject to a satisfactory National Police Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary Packaging Available
- Permanent Contract
- Supportive Environment
- Culture of Continuous Environment
Key Selection Criteria
- KSC1 – AHPRA registered Pharmacist
- KSC2 – Recent hospital Pharmacy experience, including expertise in the provision of clinical pharmacy services
- KSC3 – Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic plans in relation to service delivery, including facilitation of initiatives that respond to strategic priorities
- KSC4 – Demonstrated understanding of relevant legislation, regulations, structures and processes
and government policies relating to service delivery within the public sector
- KSC 5 – Demonstrated fiscal responsibilities within a similar setting
- KSC 6 – Understanding of the EQuIPNational Standards Accreditation Program and their application in a rural health setting
- KSC 7 – Capacity to work in, and lead a team, as well as work autonomously when required
- KSC 8 – Demonstrated effective leadership and management skills, including highly developed skills in communication and problem solving
- KSC 9 – Management/administrative expertise
- KSC 10 – Driver’s Licence and National Police Certificate
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Dayo Ayorinde, email@example.com (03) 5461 0375