Job Code: 17569
Employer: Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Salary: In line with Public Health EBA (Victoria)
Closing application date: 26/01/2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and motivated pharmacist to join our expanding team.
In this rotational clinical position, you will have the opportunity to develop specialty practice in ambulatory and ward-based cancer pharmacy services. Rotational pharmacists have the opportunity to contribute to excellence in medicines management across all of the cancer specialties encompassing haematology, medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical oncology. Other opportunities may include the development of directed projects and involvement in ongoing educational programs, and excellence in cleanroom standards for chemotherapy compounding services for the Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre.
Applications must be lodged electronically via the Peter Mac website at https://petermac.mercury.com.au/ by the closing date and address the following:
- Give an outline of your previous experience in providing services to patients with cancer
- Summarise your post-graduate qualifications
- Provide an outline of your involvement with educational activities to students, interns, pharmacy colleagues or medical and nursing groups
- Provide an outline of your research or project experience
- Provide information about any involvement you have had with professional organisations, conference committees or other relevant professional activities
- Provide information about any involvement you have or have had in health service or pharmacy quality committees or projects
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Central City Location
- Training and Development Program
You should have a broad background in hospital or clinical pharmacy. Pharmacists with experience in providing services to patients with cancer are preferred. You must be registered, or be eligible for registration, with AHPRA. Post graduate qualifications and experience in pharmacy practice research are highly desirable.
How to ApplyVia this website
Further Information: Senthil Lingaratnam 03 8559 5205