Job Code: 1922
Employer: Wimmera Health Care Group
Salary: As per award and experience levels
This position is a clinical pharmacist position in a base hospital, fulfilling roles that include:
- Clinical ward pharmacy
- Medication reconciliation
- Chemotherapy dispensing
- Provision of medication-related advice to clinical staff and patients
- Commitment to provision of a high quality, safe, efficient and effective pharmacy service ensuring continuum of patient care
Attractive benefits offered by the organisation include:
- Salary packaging
- Professional development and education programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Accrued Day Off
- Flexible rostering
- Opportunities for career progression
- Free parking
This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse clinical environment and join a reputable rural health service dedicated to the provision of quality patient centred care and to meet the needs of the community.
- Bachelor of pharmacy degree
- Pharmacist registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Commitment to improving patient outcome through medication management
- Membership to an appropriate professional body – Society of Hospital Pharmacists of Australia or Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Hospital Pharmacy experience including Medication reconciliation and Chemotherapy
- Experience in using iSOFT software
- Commitment to Continuing Education
- Excellent time management, organisational, communication and team building skills.
- Experience with student / intern pharmacist supervision
Come and join our friendly pharmacy team in rural Victoria.
There are many leisure-time activities in this area, from bush walking in the Grampians, to visiting the silo art trail and the unique Murtoa stock shed, or participating in the many sports and cultural activities.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Debbie Norton and Hazel Colbert (03) 53819247