- Grade 1 or Grade 2
- Pharmacy Department, Maroondah Hospital, Eastern Health
- Temporary Part Time (4 days/week, days of work to be negotiated) till February 2022
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments. Our enthusiastic team of pharmacists and technicians are dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care to our patients at the time they are most needed. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development and clinical education. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
An opportunity exists at Maroondah Hospital for a passionate pharmacist with sound clinical knowledge to join our dedicated team. The successful applicant will be based at Maroondah Hospital on a temporary, part time pharmacist position, with opportunities to work at our other campuses. Depending on experience the applicant will participate in a rotation roster to provide clinical services, patient counselling and dispensary services, manufacturing (including aseptic preparations).
- Applicants must be a registered pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Previous clinical pharmacy experience is essential.
Please refer to the Position Description for further information
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence