- Opportunity for Grade 1 or 2
- Pharmacy Department
- Temporary, Full Time Positions or Part Time working arrangement negotiable upon application
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
Eastern Health operates five pharmacy departments (Angliss Hospital, Box Hill Hospital, Maroondah Hospital, Peter James Centre and Wantirna Health). Our enthusiastic team of pharmacists and technicians are dedicated to providing high quality, evidence-based care to our patients at the time they are most needed. Our pharmacy department strongly values professional development and clinical education. We have an ongoing commitment to practice-based research and offer opportunities for involvement to all staff.
An opportunity exists at Eastern Health for a passionate pharmacist with sound clinical knowledge to join our dedicated team. The successful applicant will be based at one of our five sites on a temporary, full time pharmacist position, with opportunities to work at our other campuses. Depending on experience the applicant will participate in a rotation roster to provide clinical services, patient counselling and dispensary services, manufacturing (including aseptic preparations).
To be successful in this role you should possess essential key selection criteria (refer to Position Description).
Applicants need to be a registered pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Previous hospital pharmacy experience and a valid Victorian Driver Licence are preferred but not essential.
What we Offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
The benefits of working for Eastern Health include:
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities
- Friendly & supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Salary packaging options
- Career progression in our teaching hospitals
If you believe you have the ability to make a difference in this rewarding industry, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health Values: Patients First | Agility | Humility | Respect | Kindness | Excellence