- Fixed Term, Full time - April 2021 to Feb 2022
- Excellent benefits including salary packaging
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
About the Role
The CGH Pharmacy Team is looking for an energetic and motivated pharmacist to join our team of clinical pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and a pharmacy intern. The successful applicant will work in a clinical capacity, rotating through acute wards and in the dispensary.
We aim to be flexible within an ever changing and ever-expanding health service and a commitment to the other members of the pharmacy team is essential for us to achieve this goal. Our pharmacists are currently involved in a diverse range of functions including Oncology, Haematology, rural outreach services, acute Medical, Surgical, Critical Care, Paediatric, Obstetrics and Gynaecology as well as taking an active role in education and quality improvement projects across the health service.
The pharmacist will work 8:30-17:00 Monday – Friday. Applicants with appropriate level of experience will participate in on call and weekend work on a rotational basis.
We are looking for pharmacists who possess the following:
- Passion for delivering exemplary patient care and professional health services
- Deliver an outstanding patient experience
- Can provide comprehensive health care solutions
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- Develop relationships with local allied health care professionals and other CGHS staff
- Enjoys working flexibly with the team to meet needs of our health service
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Current Pharmacy Board of Australia registration as a general pharmacist
- Excellent clinical skills, pharmaceutical knowledge and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club
- Free Staff Car Parking
- Applications can be made via Central Gippsland Health website Please attach your resume and cover letter to your application
- Statement addressing Selection Criteria including Leadership Capability Requirements as outlined in the position description (as identified at E)
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate and Working with Children Check.
At CGH we acknowledge the importance of creating a work environment that is welcoming, safe, equitable and inclusive. We value inclusion and diversity and encourage applicants from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.