Job Code: 27975
Employer: Bendigo Health
Closing application date: 22/01/2020
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to join our pharmacy team on a full-time, fixed-term basis. This role involves the provision of pharmacy services including clinical services, operational services and dispensing to wards and units. Other duties include participation in the pharmacy department’s quality improvement and medication safety program, and participation in the education and training of students and pre-registrants. You will provide a safe and efficient pharmacy service to the hospital and contribute to the development of our pharmacy services.
This position will suit either pharmacists with recent experience in hospital pharmacy or newly registered pharmacists who have completed their intern year in a hospital pharmacy.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Packaging (meals and entertainment and accommodation)
- Staff health and wellbeing program
- Employee assistance program
- Free immunisations
- Social club
- Smoke free environment
- Current registration (or soon to be registered) as a Pharmacist with AHPRA (Australian – Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Recent hospital pharmacy experience is highly desirable. Please briefly outline your pharmacy experience
- A sound knowledge of pharmacotherapeutics and hospital pharmacy practice.
- Demonstrated capacity to assign priority to responsibilities and to meet time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Flexibility to operate in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while providing a timely and efficient service
- Ability to give excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
With 4,000 staff and volunteers and covering an area a quarter of the size of Victoria, Bendigo Health Care Group, is an expanding regional health service offering the advantages of city life combined with the beauty and freedom that comes from living in a regional area.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Matthew James 03 5454 9006