Job Code: 27523
Employer: Bendigo Health
Closing application date: 15/10/2019
We are offering an exciting opportunity for pharmacists to join our pharmacy team on a part-time, fixed-term basis. These roles involve the provision of pharmacy services including clinical services, operational services and dispensing to wards and units. Other duties include participation in the pharmacy department’s quality improvement and medication safety program, and participation in the education and training of students and pre-registrants. You will provide a safe and efficient pharmacy service to the hospital and contribute to the development of our pharmacy services.
These positions will suit either pharmacists with experience in hospital pharmacy or community pharmacists looking to make the switch to hospital pharmacy.
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging (meals, entertainment and accommodation)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Immunisation Program
- Gymnasium, hydrotherapy pool, exercise classes
- Private health Insurance discounts
- Social club discounts
- Smoke free environment
- Current registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency).
- Recent hospital pharmacy experience is desirable.
- A sound knowledge of pharmacotherapeutics and hospital pharmacy practice (desirable).
- Demonstrated capacity to assign priority to responsibilities and to meet time constraints.
- Flexibility to operate in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Ability to maintain accuracy while providing a timely and efficient service
- Ability to give excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
With a population of over 114,000, Bendigo is a thriving regional city located only 150km north west of Melbourne. It is a city with all the attributes of urban metropolis, and the benefits of living in regional Australia. Bendigo provides a strong supportive community base with good schools and excellent infrastructure. Fantastic restaurants, shops, cultural precincts, sporting facilities and tertiary facilities make our city a great place to live and work.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Paul O'Brien 03 5454 9003