• Join a collaborative and dynamic team
• Use advanced technology in your daily activities
• Salary packaging and easy on-site parking available
Who We Are and What We Stand For
Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000 people. Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care. To realise this vision we need people who strive for a sense of achievement, take an interest in their individual growth, enjoy innovation and looking for ways to improve and have a passion for communicating and connecting with others.
In representing Peninsula Health, we expect all employees and volunteers to reflect our values: Be the Best, Be a Role Model, Be Open and Honest, Be Compassionate and Respectful and Be Collaborative. We are One Peninsula Health.
What You Will Be Doing
• Provide pharmacy services to ensure medication use is safe, personal, effective and services are efficient. This includes but not limited to, appropriate and timely counselling of patients in medication use, monitoring of medications especially those with a narrow therapeutic index, and ensuring medications are available.
• Provide connected care, ensuring appropriate communication of medication use between health care providers, both internally and external at transitions of care.
• Ensure a safe high quality care in your work, which includes complying with best practice standards, identifying and reporting any variance to expected standards and minimizing the risk of adverse outcomes and patient harm.
• Maintain a high level of responsiveness and service to patients and consumers
• Maintain all relevant standard operating procedures for the Pharmacy COVID-19 Infusion Clinic service.
• This is a limited term position
What You Need
We anticipate you will have:
• Full Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA) registration with no restrictions to the scope of practice
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Recent hospital pharmacy experience as a clinical pharmacist.
• Highly developed communication and liaison skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Recent experience in specialised areas of practice (desirable)
• Experience with Electronic Medication Management systems (EMM), preferably Cerner (desirable)
If you experience any issues signing in or registering, please feel welcome to contact us - the People, Experience & Performance Team on (03) 9784 2700.
Peninsula Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We encourage applications from individuals from all cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We also provide a safe and supportive workplace for people with disabilities.
To find out more about our recruitment processes, compliance obligations and to prepare your application to join our team please visit:
This role must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 and meet the requirements of the Peninsula Health immunisation policy.
Join Peninsula Health and help us to deliver safe, personal, effective & connected care to every person, every time.