Job Code: JR107738
Employer: St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne
Closing application date: 29/05/2019
• Pharmacist Grade 1 – Casual
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly, supportive and dynamic team environment
About St Vincent’s Hospital
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s Health Australia and a leading teaching, research and tertiary health service which employs more than 5,000 staff across 18 sites throughout Melbourne. SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care, correctional health and community residential care. SVHM is one of Australia’s leading Catholic not-for-profit healthcare providers.
About the Department
St Vincent’s Hospital Pharmacy Department, pharmacy services are decentralised, and are provided from several satellite pharmacies located in patient treatment areas. We provide pharmacy services to inpatients, outpatients and correctional facilities. The pharmacist is a member of the multidisciplinary health care team which delivers care in a patient focused manner.
About the Role
This position is a casual role which may work in any area of the pharmacy including clinical services, outpatients’ services, cancer services, sub-acute services, correctional and manufacturing.
• Clinical Pharmacy services
• Organisational Improvement and Quality Programs
• Participation in pharmacy education programs
• Please attach your resume and cover letter in one document – we won’t be able to accurately assess your application without
All appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate conducted by The Victoria Police.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
•Employee Assistance Program
•Staff Car Park
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• AHPRA Pharmacist registration
• Previous hospital experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of an integrated multidisciplinary team
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Helen Dixon +61 3 9231 4173