Job Code: REQ100325
Employer: Murrumbidgee Local Health District - Wagga Wagga Hospital
Salary: $69,068 - $103,795 dependent on experience
Closing application date: 22/04/2019
At Murrumbidgee Local Health District (MLHD) we provide a range of public health services to the Riverina and Murray regions of New South Wales. We employ approximately 3,500 staff who work in our 31 facilities and support services including Base and District Hospitals, Multi-Purpose Services and Community Health Facilities.
About the role
This interesting and diverse role is based at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital and provides clinical pharmacy outreach services to a range of District Hospitals and Multi- Purpose facilities throughout MLHD; including onsite visits and remote support to hospitals including Narrandera, Lockhart, Urana, Coolamon, Junee and West Wyalong.
The key focus for this role is to provide a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service to MLHD facilities and support medication safety practices and quality improvement initiatives.
What you can expect
• Variety a plenty with opportunities to work across a diverse range of facilities, Base and District Hospitals as well as Multipurpose services
• An autonomous, yet supported role as part of a great district Pharmacy team
• Challenging and interesting work across multiple locations
• Access to a fitness passport – subsidised pool and gym memberships
• Competitive salary and monthly ADO
We are seeking a candidate with:
• A Bachelor of Pharmacy (Aust. Recognised) with current and unrestricted AHPRA Pharmacy Board registration
• Post registration hospital pharmacy experience
• An ability to display judgement and demonstrate initiative and independence in problem solving
• Demonstrated experience in contributing to quality assurance activities
• To meet Grade 2 criteria; candidate must have a postgraduate qualification in clinical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy or other relevant postgraduate qualification OR has 12 months experience in a speciality practice area OR able to demonstrate a higher level of clinical pharmacy practices as defined by SHP Clinical Pharmacy Standards to the satisfaction of the Chief Pharmacist.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: John Carroll 02 5943 2017