Job Code: REQ100325
Employer: Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Salary: $69,068.00 - $103,795.00
Closing application date: 18/10/2019
This interesting and varied role is based at Wagga Wagga Base Hospital and provides clinical pharmacy services to a range of District Hospitals and Multi-Purpose facilities throughout MLHD.
The clinical pharmacy service is delivered through a mix of onsite visits and remote support using a range of eHealth technologies from a dedicated clinical space in the pharmacy department.
What you will be doing
In this role, you will assist in the provision of a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service in accordance with the SHPA Standards of Practice for Clinical Pharmacy Services and support medication safety practices and quality improvement initiatives in accordance with National Standard 4. The pharmacist is part of the multi-disciplinary team and is involved in the delivery of education and information to other health care professionals along with providing medicines information to patients and carers.
Please refer to the Position Description for the essential requirements and full selection criteria. Your application must include a current resume and address all selection criteria.
- Challenging and interesting work across multiple locations.
- Access to a fitness passport – subsidised pool and gym memberships.
- Competitive salary and monthly ADO.
- Registered as a pharmacist authorised to practise by the Australian Healthcare Practitioner Agency (AHPRA).
- Post registration hospital pharmacy experience.
- Display judgement and demonstrate initiative and independence in problem solving.
How to ApplyVia this website
Download this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: John Carroll 02 5943 2017