About the Role
To support the safe and accurate supply and preparation of COVID-19 vaccine within the scope of the vaccination program, including:
- Order and receive stock of COVID-19 vaccines in the appropriate storage conditions
- Aseptic preparation of COVID-19 vaccines for administration after successful completion of appropriate training and competency assessment.
- Reconciliation, maintenance of appropriate stock levels and reordering of COVID-19 vaccines and associated consumables in COVID-19 vaccination clinics
- To supervise other staff involved in dose preparation and stock handling, including pharmacy technicians and students
The COVID-19 vaccination clinics currently operate across 6:30am to 6pm, up to 7 days per week, dependant on the site. Vaccination clinic sites, hours and days of operation are subject to change dependant on the operational requirements of the program.
- Enthusiastic and capable
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Good numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a hospital pharmacy technician OR experience in aseptic compounding OR experience working in a laboratory
What We Offer
You will have access to benefits including salary packaging options that increase your take-home pay, access to onsite subsidised staff car parking and gym and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Apply
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to patient safety and promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace. At Monash Health we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence and work to our six guiding principles.
Applications will only be accepted via the Monash Health online Mercury System only. Email applications will not be considered.
Existing Monash Health Employees should apply using your Monash Health employee account. For any queries contact Recruitment Services on 92652776.
Offers of employment can only be made once all required probity checks have been completed. These include:
- reference checks;
- a clear Police Check conducted within the last three months;
- a current Victorian Employee Working with Children’s Check (or proof of payment for same);and
- proof of immunisation.
As part of our selection process, you may be invited by email to participate in an on-camera video interview.